For more information about your rights as a consumer, please visit the ACCC website.
Please Note: We are suppliers for a number of independent vendors, each vendor has their own returns policy.
Outlined below you will find information pertaining to:
Shape IT Life’s standard return/refund/exchange policy and instructions for making a claim on that policy.
Our vendor’s policies.
Instructions on how to make a claim with a vendor after the Shape IT Life policy terms have passed.
Section 1 – Shape IT Life’s Returns Policy
Our policy begins from the time you receive your order, all return requests need to be submitted via emailwithinlasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately, Shape IT Life can not offer you a refund or exchange, however, depending on our vendors return policy you may still be eligible for a return. Please see section three (3) of this policy for more information.
AfterPay Orders: If you placed your order via AfterPay, please contact us not AfterPay. AfterPay will advise you to contact us anyway! You can find information on how AfterPay handles requests for refunds and returnshere.
If you placed your order via PayPal, please contact us before opening a dispute with PayPal!! We will help! And PayPal will want to make sure that you have spoken to us before going to them, you can find out more here
To be eligible for a return or exchange:
– the return request must be made within 7 days of the order being delivered and accepted by you/your household.
– the item must meet one of the conditions as outlined in the image above (Australian Consumer Law: Refunds and returns – goods)
– the item must be unused and
-the item must be in the same condition that you received it.
– if the item has arrived broken or damaged, please attach photos of the damage to your return request. We will use this to raise a complaint with the delivery company.
– the item must also be in the original packaging.
– we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
** Depending on the individual situation there may be other conditions that apply. We will be in touch with you as soon as we receive your request to ensure we can help you as soon as possible!
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: – perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
– we also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Not that we plan on selling them!
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable products – downloadable ebooks, planners, journal and other such digital products, are purchased “as is”, furthermore, due to the nature of the products (downloading them and then asking for a refund after a person already has the product – yes it happens!), these products are non-refundable. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contactus to discuss.
* Some health and personal care items
Requesting a refund/exchange:
To request a return please follow these instructions or simplyget in touch:
– all refunds must be made directly to Shape IT Life and NOT our suppliers! Any requests made directly to our vendors/suppliers will be denied and redirected to us, so please be sure to follow these steps so we can sort this out asap!
– as soon as you realise there is something not right with the order or within7 days of receiving your order please email us at [email protected]
– in the email please include as much detail as possible including proof of purchase and photos (if applicable).
Information such as; order number, the product you would like to return and why, proof of purchase, if you would like a refund or exchange and any other details you think to be relevant
– once we receive your request we will be in contact with you within 48 hours (business days). We will either have an outcome for your request or ask for more information.
– once requests are approved we will either ask you to return the item or advise otherwise.
– after the item is returned to us we will issue you with the refund/exchange as agreed
– AfterPay refunds: will be finalised by AfterPay, you can find more information on how AfterPay manages refunds here
– PayPal refunds: as we use PayPal for all other transactions, refunds will be processed via PayPal. If you use a PayPal account to purchase the item the refund will either go back into that account or back onto the card you used. Purchases made without signing into a PayPal account will be refunded onto the card used.
– Please note that the time it takes from when the refund is issued to when it arrives in your account will vary and is not in our control!
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds – Please note we reserve the right to inspect the returned item in question before issuing a refund, this, however, will only be in very certain situations.
Items will be refunded/exchanged for the price you paid, e.g. the sale price not the regular price.
Exchanges are in line with the same policies as refunds.
Gift exchanges are solely at our discretion:
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift card/store credit for the value of your return once the returned item is received. Please follow the instructions above.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, please get in touch with us so that we can help you.
Returning the Item:
You will be advised where to send the item if your request is approved. Please do not return the item until you have been asked to! Any items returned before being approved will be returned to sender and we will not accept any responsibility for the item.
Approved refunds are issued after we have received the item/s. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We strongly recommend that you consider using a trackable shipping option (sign on delivery) when returning the item to us as we do not guarantee that we will receive the returned item and therefore will be unable to refund you. We also suggest that if the item/s you are shipping is over $75 that you consider purchasing shipping insurance. Please note those options are at your expense.
If you receive a refund, we will refund the original total of the order including shipping.
Section 2 – Vendor Policies
Each of our vendors/suppliers have their own returns policies, these policies only apply if it has been more than 7 days and you would like return. All requests for returns/refunds/exchanges must be made via Shape IT Life and NOT directly with the supplier/vendor! Shape IT Life will facilitate all requests for returns.
Any requests not made through Shape IT Life will not be valid.
Euclove Returns Policy
Always shop with confidence
At Euclove, we’re all about providing fantastic service to our customers. So, we enable you to shop with confidence.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us within 30 days of the date of purchase and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below.
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Euclove. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, if the item has a major failure, you may reject the item and seek a refund or exchange, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value of the product.
Gift Cards/ Bonus items/Bundled items
All Gift Cards or bonus items attached to the purchased products, or all elements of any bundled items, must also be returned with the original purchase. If not, the value of any such unreturned Gift Card, bonus or bundled item or utilized a portion of any Gift Card will be deducted from any refund.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer an exchange or refund on Gift Cards unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of manufacturer’s warranties or consumer guarantees; or where otherwise required by law.
We will refund using your original payment method, or, where appropriate and at our sole discretion, on a Returns Gift Card.
Please include your completed Return Slip on the back of your Proof of Purchase with your goods. We will call you to process your return once the goods have been received.
Section 3 – Instructions for Vendor Refunds
Refunds from Vendors/suppliers are at their discretion, however, we will work with you as much as we can to ensure you have a good experience! These requests are only valid if the Shape IT Life 7 days have passed.
NOTE: All requests for returns/refunds/exchanges must be made via Shape IT Life and NOT directly with the supplier/vendor! Any requests not made through Shape IT Life will not be valid.
To request a return/refund/exchange:
Please follow the steps in section one (1).
We will then contact the supplier on your behalf and discuss the matter.
Once we have a discussed it Shape IT Life will email you with the decision and further instructions.